One of my favorite piece of technology are the headphones, this is a cable who connect in your hear and makes possible listening anything only with yourself.
I got my first experience with a headphones when I was 11 years old, and used it with a walkman and a cassette of Shakira and La oreja de Van Gogh. I remember me singing very loud in my school and a group of boys laugh at me, but I really didn’t care because it was a very great moment singing like Shakira in my head.

In the normal context, without quarentine, I use it for traveling in autobus and walking to every destiny, it makes my mind fly and live in my personal videoclip, I even think it’s therapeutic.

The world if the headphones didn’t exist would be more noisy and we would have less privacy.


Comentarios

  1. I love headphones too, but i think i used in a bad way because i usually hear music too loud whit it and this impact negatively my normal hearing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like headphones a lot too! But I stopped using them some time ago, because my mom became deaf and now she's afraid that we'll use speakers directly to our ears!
    I miss them a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. La oreja de Van Gogh y Shakira is so latin America in 2000 and is my childhood!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario