The history of my life

 

This history begin when I was born in Santiago, Chile. I grew up with my family; mi mother, a therapist, mi father, a photographer, my brother and friend and my grandmother, a beautiful witch (rest in peace) in Peñalolén and La Reina. I graduated from school ‘‘Francisco de Miranda’’ in the year 2015. My friends are very important to me and I really like to live adventures with them, like when we travel to the south and the north of Chile doing autostop. But my favorite trip was when I traveling along to some citys of Argentina, Uruguay and Brasil.

My hobbies are draw, do yoga, dance and play with my cats, dogs and friends.

I would like to teaching, combine art with social work and contribute a little to art in this country, because it is not important for the pigs who distribute money in Chile.

Now Im study Visual Arts in Universidad of Chile, and still live in Santiago, but someday I would like to live in the south of Chile. 

Comentarios

  1. Miserables pigs who distribute money in Chilito, his turn will come soon, and his heads will roll

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great! I would also like to travel alone in others countrys of south america

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Live in the south is great but every day more southern cities are becoming more similar to Santiago.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario