Postgraduate studies

 When I will graduated of visual arts i want to study somethig more, because I feel the artistic world of the museum and gallery art is not for me, but I think that is not the only place of born of art. The art born in the emotional, polytical or mental ideas of every people, of the inspiration of the days. The museum is one of the options, the comercial choise or for people who searchig recognition and sell their works. 

Well, this feeling I was thinking like a contradiction for a person who studing art, makes me need another focus relationated with my career and the conclution was a pedagogy. I would teaching art with a personal focus. My plan is studing a postgraduate in pedagogy in art or a art therapy and mix these learnings to create a class for people who want to learing art tecnics and in the way they can, if they want to, express the feelings, problems or happiness. I think the art is not a priority in Chile and few people have access, but it’s very important for some people in their developing, like me, my childhood, adolescence (and I supuse my adult and old years) was very influencied of the art, without that I think  I would a very closed and inexpressive person. 

This plan is not for the next year, because the online classes is not the better way for learning this and I personally had a hard time adapting this year. And another relative thing in my plans is the place. I used to fantasize to travel to another country to study this, like Spain or Cuba, but with every of this polytical contingencies and posibility of changes I want to stay here but it still a desition for the next year… 

Comentarios