A skull at the tree

 


This is a photo that I took in the winter, in one walk with my mom during quarentine, we need some place without people and in Peñalolén the mount it’s very close.

I like it because i don’t know who puts this skull in the hawthorn tree, it was so surreal and it looked like a vestige of a satanic ritual, or maybe it’s like a totem or something in another age, without technology, it’s a timeless picture… anyway it was a very good the scene.

I like the life and colors around that icon of the death, and it make me sense, because that place it has dried a lot and many of the trees are dead inside, but this winter was very rainy and the blue sky with the green sprouts gave us ecological hope. I really hope the water stop being a private resourse!

I took the photo of the skull of dog in the tree and no touch him, but I wanted to do it to draw it in my house. I left it where it was for someone else find it and will inspire her / him.

Comentarios

  1. That´s so weird but I don´t think it was a ritual because in this you can find many things like a dead birds, blood, wax and others...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes, our winter was very rainy, this brought us hope to the future or the now

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario