A skull at the tree

 


This is a photo that I took in the winter, in one walk with my mom during quarentine, we need some place without people and in Peñalolén the mount it’s very close.

I like it because i don’t know who puts this skull in the hawthorn tree, it was so surreal and it looked like a vestige of a satanic ritual, or maybe it’s like a totem or something in another age, without technology, it’s a timeless picture… anyway it was a very good the scene.

I like the life and colors around that icon of the death, and it make me sense, because that place it has dried a lot and many of the trees are dead inside, but this winter was very rainy and the blue sky with the green sprouts gave us ecological hope. I really hope the water stop being a private resourse!

I took the photo of the skull of dog in the tree and no touch him, but I wanted to do it to draw it in my house. I left it where it was for someone else find it and will inspire her / him.

Comentarios

  1. That´s so weird but I don´t think it was a ritual because in this you can find many things like a dead birds, blood, wax and others...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes, our winter was very rainy, this brought us hope to the future or the now

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The history of my life