What I want to do with my life??

 

When I was a girl I dreamed of being a veterinary or documentary maker of animal show and travel for all the world, because the animals was my passion, but in the school I didn't understand well the biology classes, it was very complicated to me. But I really liked the classes of art, philosophy and history. Also I wanted to be a singer and chef.

When I decided my career I had two options, Social Work and Visual Arts, but since the miilitary dictatorship 2016 was the first year of the return of that career in University of Chile, it's make me felt insegurity about Social work. But I hope find the way for put together art with social work.

The art in the gallery is not interesting for me and sometimes I think I was wrong in my career.

When I drawing, painting or make anything of art I feel really free and I want to learned to teach this for people who didn't have access to this, becasuse the artistic education in Chile is for people who can pay for it, the money is more important than the creativity and art is a not easy and rentable work.

That’s why I want to be a teacher in places without privileges and without the need to enter the world of museums. I always loved drawing and creating something new with my hands, I hope to do it forever and it would be great to be able to living from that...

Comentarios